Monday, July 31, 2006

Hi, everyone,

I am Natalie, one of the ambassadors from Taiwan. As for program, it is a meaningful and positive activity comparing to some politicians' behaviors recently…:) Though we are students, we devoted our efforts to making Taiwan better and brighter. At the beginning, I could not believe one day I can do something for my growing country specifically, not watching TV only, not complaining all day long, but bravely speak out to those members of Congress. I would like to say I am proud of being one of the ambassadors from Taiwan. And I do think our performances and spirits during the overall program should be recognized. Maybe our English-speaking skill is not perfect but we tried our best to raise every question in speeches and show up our faces at least to represent Taiwan when in D.C. Now we are in different places, mapping out our future, but we have a part of same memory in our life. Also, appreciate Enoch and Daniel's advices and reminders to us while in D.C. Thanks for your encouragement and supports. Hope one day our path can cross again for Taiwan! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home